· Outer layer: waterproof and breathable PUL. It's convenient for mammy to carry baby while taking a walk or doing chores.
How many diapers do you need?
· Newborn to 4 months -- 20~30 diapers
· Infant (4 to 10 months) -- 20~25 diapers
· Toddler (over 10 months) -- 15~20 diapers
· Depends on how often you do laundry.
How to washing?
· Wash before first use.
· Remove and rinse off the residuals (knock solids into toilet) before store in dry pail.
· Diaper is machine washable and dryable, water temperature under 30 °C.
· Hang them up to dry in the sun (sunlight helps bleach the nappies to remove any remaining stains), or Dry in the dryer on medium high until the diapers are completely dry, then turn them inside out after 45-60 minutes.
· Do not store nappies for too many days, should be washed in 1-2 days;
· No bleach, no softener.