Our (Store Privacy) means how we collect data and how users ’personal information is protected:
1. It is extremely important to view and review the details of this agreement.
2. We are not concerned with any personal information of a specific specific person, but rather personal information is collected from those who wish to use the Hawlek.com website or related web pages (including and not limited to your sale and purchase of goods, or about your participation in auctions, or when you call by phone or By email to our User Support Center team). Once you provide us with your personal information, you have authorized us to process this information in accordance with the terms and conditions (store privacy).
3. We may resort to an amendment to (Store Privacy) at any time, after announcing this amendment by publishing the modified version on the site. The modified version of (Store Privacy) is effective from the date of its publication. Following the publication, your continued use of the site is deemed to be in compliance with you by the terms and conditions mentioned in the modified version of the way we process and treat us with your personal information that you have provided us with. We hope that you will occasionally review administration announcements Hawlek.com that may be related to this agreement (store privacy).
4. We hope that you will be aware from time to time of management announcements Hawlek.com that may be related to this agreement (store privacy).
(Store Privacy) covers the following activities, which are detailed in the items below:
1. We collect and retain your personal information that you have dealt with, provided, provided, displayed or modified.
2. Our use of your personal information and its review and amendment as needed.
3. Your use of your personal information and other user information.
4. Use, enter, browse, and amend your personal information.
5.. Communication tools with third parties via the Internet.
6. Browsing software used on your personal computer.
7. No fraudulent or deceptive emails.
8.. Protect your personal information.
9. How do you contact us to inquire about (Store Privacy).
First: We collect and keep your personal information that you have dealt with, provided, provided, displayed or modified:
1. As part of registering on the site, you will be required to provide us with specific personal information, such as your name, your shipping address, your email and / or phone number and other similar information, and some additional information about you such as your date of birth or any information specific to your identity in addition to that and with the aim of We may need you to provide us with valid proof of identity (for example a copy of your passport, visa or residence permit, national identity and / or driver’s license).
2. We may also need to collect specific financial information from you, for example your credit card and / or bank account details in order to be added to your account information on the site, and this financial information will be used for billing purposes and to complete your operations on the site.
3. After registering on the site, you should not post any personal information (including any financial information) to any part of the site, except for the "account management" part and this would protect you from the possibility of you being exposed to fraud or theft of your identity information. Also, publishing any of your personal information on any part of the site, except for "My Account", may be considered a violation of this agreement, which may cause an action to be taken against your membership in the site.
4. Your operations and activities information will be recorded on the site, whether it is the process of buying, selling or displaying goods, withdrawing money, depositing money or other activities related to your operations on the site.
5. Please note that we may use your IP address or IP address (which is a unique number given to your Internet service provider in order to analyze the patterns of your activities that you perform on the site, thus improving your management on the site. We may also collect your information about the details of browsing operations .
6. We may collect additional information from you or about you in other ways whose details have not been mentioned here, such as recording phone calls with employees of the User Care Center or through your answers to our questionnaires. We may collect information for statistical purposes, while the names of the owners of the information remain anonymous.
Second: Our use of your personal information:
1. We use your personal information only to provide services and support from the customer team, and aims to measure the level of our services and improve them for you, prevent illegal activities, implement the terms of our agreement with you, in addition to overcoming barriers, collecting fees, and providing you with promotional electronic messages, as well as to document the information that provided us With it with third parties, for example, we may resort to sharing some of your personal information with banks or authorizing credit cards to process and document services with third parties for purposes related to increasing the level of security.
2. Although we are keen to maintain your confidentiality, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or third parties that we are obliged to do so by court orders or other from the legal departments, to be bound by the provisions of the law, when we believe that the disclosure of your personal information It may prevent physical harm or financial loss, or to report suspicious activity or to investigate the possibility of violating the terms and conditions of the user agreement.
3. In the event that you have been sold Hawlek.com, or any of its subsidiary or commercial assets, we may disclose your personal information to the potential buyer, with the aim of continuing the site's activity.
4. In addition, the information related to the goods you buy or sell, or the auctions you participate in on the site, this information may include details regarding the user's identity, feedback and notes related to your use of the site. Otherwise, we will disclose your personal information to a third party after obtaining clear permission from you.
5. We do not sell or rent to a third party any of your personal information within the scope of our normal business, and we will share others in your personal information only according to what is stated in this (store privacy).
6. Once you register on the site, you consider that you have given us a clear authorization to deliver you promotional emails about our services, in addition to emails regarding changes, and new features on the site, if at any time you decide that you do not want to receive such messages, you only have to choose the link to stop Send these messages to your mailing address, which is available at the bottom of any of these emails, or go to the "My Account" section on the site.
Third: Your use of your personal information and other user information:
1. Members may need to share personal information (including financial information) with each other, with a view to completing operations on the site. You must at all times respect the privacy of other members of the site.
2. We do not guarantee the confidentiality of your information when other members share it, so you must request information about the level of confidentiality and safety contracts from any other members on the site before you start and provide them with any financial or personal data or information, and you can refer to the customer service center employees to make sure the required validity And its safety.
3. This privacy contract does not cover your disclosure of your personal information to a member of another site. You agree to use any personal information you receive from a member of another site for the purpose of completing an operation on our site, only for this process, and you will not use the information received from a member of another site for any other purposes (except for a clear authorization from the member on the other site).
4. You know and agree that you will not use the personal information that you have received from the site on any member of another site in accordance with the laws in force in this document.
5. You are aware and agree that you must use the personal information that you have received from users within this agreement.
Fourth: Use, login, browse, and amend your personal information:
1. You can access and review your personal information through the "My Account" management page on the site, if your personal information has changed in any way, or you have given incorrect information on the site, you must update or correct it immediately, either by displaying it on "My Account" or from During the call to the customer service team.
2. Please be aware that we will retain your personal information during and after you have finished using the site as required by law, with a view to overcoming technical barriers, to prevent fraud, and to assist in any legal investigation and to take any other measures provided for by law.
Fifth: Links with third-party websites:
1. The site may contain links to other websites, please note that we are not responsible for the level of security or methods used in other sites.
3. Our (store privacy) applies only to your personal information that we have collected on our website.
Sixth: The browsing software used on your personal computer:
1. Like many websites, our website uses small software files that are installed on the hard part of your computer. When you go to visit certain web pages on sites, the log on the browser is recognized by a unique and random number.
2. The "cookies" records we use do not disclose any of your personal information. These records help us to improve your performance on the site and help us to understand which parts of the site are the most used. You are free to cancel these records if you allow this from the browser, although this may lead to your stopping the use of the site.
Seventh: No to destructive or deceptive electronic messages:
We do not tolerate destructive messages. In order to inform the site about any destructive or deceptive emails, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, then contacting to send emails that damages us or any contents will lead to the breach of the terms of the user agreement. We check messages automatically, and we may resort to manual filtering of them to see if there are destructive messages, viruses, harmful attacks and any other malicious or illegal activities.
Eighth: Protection of your personal information:
1. We keep your information (store privacy) in electronic files in the Sultanate of Oman, because when you provide us with your personal information, you have given us the responsibility to keep this information in the Sultanate of Oman, and we take all precautions to preserve your information (store privacy), by not accessing it from Irresponsible parties, their use or disclosure.
2. In any case, the Internet is an unsafe method and we do not guarantee the confidentiality of your personal information, and you must enter the user name and password every time you want to enter your account or complete transactions on the site, choose the password accurately using unique numbers and letters with special specifications. Do not disclose your username and password to anyone. If you believe that your username or password has been revealed, immediately contact the support team on the site to change it.
Ninth: How to contact us to inquire about (store privacy):
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact the Customer Service Center team or write to us at the official address of the Customer Service Center only email@example.com.