• Interface and compatibility: International standard SATA interface, SATA 3.0 downward compatibility SATA 2.0
• Supported systems: Windows XP / 7 / 2003 / 2008, DOS, Linux, Unix
• Application: Suitable for desktops and notebooks, mini computers, all-in-ones, and other commercial computers
• High quality: Years of SSD production experience, strictly tested one-by-one
• Best service: Direct service from factory
• Lowest price: Factory sell directly
• Quality warranty: Enjoy free replacement for three years
Read before purchasing:
• Our speed test on specific configuration desktops use SATA III interfaces/SATA III cable without an operating system. Test results are just for reference.
• SATA 3.0 SSD tested on SATA 2.0 interfaces and SATA 2.0 cables will have a speed lower than 300MB/S. Laptops will be unstable and lower than desktops.
• Different test platforms and test software versions may have different results. According to the international standard 1000 KB = 1 MB. (Real capacity: Capacity x 0.93)
• For Intel G3900 CPU, MSI B150M PRO-VDH motherboard, Kllisre DDR4 4GB 2400MHz Ram
• Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit professional operating system
• No operating system In SSD
• SATA 3.0 6 GB/S interface, SATA3.0 6GB/S cable
The test result just for reference,The test results are related to the test platform configuration and test software version.
Different test platforms and test software version may have different results.Please know that!
SSD Capacity : 60 GB
SSD Capacity : 120 GB
SSD Capacity : 240 GB
SSD Capacity : 480 GB
1, Our test result is base on sataIII interface,sataIII sata cable,desktop and SSD empty status , different computer and software (include software version), the result may different .
2, Difference between SATA I, SATA II and SATA III
SATA I (revision 1.x) interface, formally known as SATA 1.5Gb/s , is the first generation SATA interface running at 1.5 Gb/s. Max speed 150MB/s.
SATA II (revision 2.x) interface, formally known as SATA 3Gb/s, is a second generation SATA interface running at 3.0 Gb/s. Max speed 300MB/s.
SATA III (revision 3.x) interface, formally known as SATA 6Gb/s, is a third generation SATA interface running at 6.0Gb/s. Max speed 600MB/s. This interface is backwards compatible with SATA 3 Gb/s interface.
If sata3.0 SSD tested speed on sata2.0 interface and sata cable the result will be inaccurate.
3,According to the international stander 1000KB=1MB ,the real capacity =Capacity x 0.93, please notice that .
Before you use it please right click "My computer-Management-Device manager-disc drive" and can find our SSD. Please do the format and partition .
Russia friend Just like that